Friday, July 22, 2011

Testimonial for Just Bee-Cause Two Tier Diaper Cake

Shortly after we delivered the Just Bee-Cause Two Tier Diaper Cake to my colleague, she wrote us a review!!

Recently, a dear friend ecstatically declared that she was now pregnant! In addition, she had developed a sudden craze for bumblebee designs for her soon-to-be bundle of joy. Armed with this information, I approached Amanda from Babypoppits and their awesome baby cakes. Take a look at the Just Bee-Cause Two Tier Cake. It went beyond my expectations, and was EXACTLY what my friend expressed. Amanda did a wonderful job and added her own personal "magic touch" to this gorgeous tier cake. And for that, I thank you Amanda and Babypoppits. Tremendous effort.

Thank you very much, Sumathi for your kind review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment