Monday, February 27, 2012

Testimonial for All Stars Two Tier Diaper Cake

We received a review via our Facebook page from our customer whom ordered the All Stars Two Tier Diaper Cake. This is what she wrote..

Thank you guys for making Casver's diaper cake. I LOVE IT and the parents love it so much that they don't want to get it out of the wrapper. I know I haven't been an easy customer to deal with but looking at your dedication, patience and hard work, I'll definitely be back and I'm recommending you to all my friends and colleagues. Thank you once again. *I'm secretly hoping more people have babies so I can order more diaper cakes from you* 

Thank you very much, Dimple for your review. We are truly touched and even more motivated to strive harder to make more beautiful diaper cakes, and to touch as many hearts as we possibly can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment