Monday, March 12, 2012

Baked Beans Party Pastries


Taking a break from my usual diaper cakes and handmade stuffs, I stumbled upon Kidspot Kitchen's recipes and was immediately hooked onto them!

I decided to try out this recipe "Kids baked beanz party cups" with a slight tweak to it. I did not have flour tortillas in my kitchen, so I made do with pastry puff instead.

Ingredients needed :-

* Pastry puff sheets
* 1 can of Heinz baked beans in tomato sauce
* Sliced ham, chopped
* Grated cheese

Steps to follow :-

* Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius and prepare muffin pan.
* Use a round cutter (around the same diameter as the muffin mould) to cut out circles from the pastry puff sheet.
* Place each circle of pastry puff into the muffin pan and press down to form an edge (like a tart).
* Spread the chopped ham and baked beans into each muffin pan.
* Top it up with sprinkles of grated cheese.
* Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown. Serve while hot.

Yummylicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment